Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Oh My English ...

Assalamualaikum..

Im shy to talk bout this..but this fact..my english is broken english..hahaha..eventhought I heard many english song , read english novel , watch english movie.. but still my english are very poor.. so, nowadays, when ever i listen to english song, i will always google for the lyrics and try my best to understand.. Alhamdulillah.. its help..maybe a little but still im happy to learn that way.. So, after this i will try to read english novel more, more and more to keep my english good to better.. sometime i realise, i do know how to write english..but when speaking..i will be lil bit blur and my english will be "ngaaaa, so broken !" hahaha.. and now i used to watch a movie without translation.. InsyaAllah i will slowly try to improved my english.. writing? hmmm InsyaAllah i will try..

Now, Im at London..so wherever I go for shopping or travelling, I have to speaking..so its very helpful..plus I will gain more confident..but..naaa they speak very fast and have slank..so..sometime i feel blur and "whatdahell he said?" hahahahha...

Do you guys have better way to improve english? please be kind and share it with me :)
Sharing is caring rite? Thank you..


psst : sorry if my writing are broken too...hahaha :P

ohhh before that.. i use to read english novel online too.. so if u interest, can click on this web englishnovels.net ...so enjoy reading yaaa ~



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...