Monday, March 17, 2014

Simple.. Just Forgive.

How you control your anger?

Beat them? yell at them? cry? or maybe, some harsh words out then you feel relieve?

Well, Alhamdulillah, so far, my anger management is quite cool.. ceh !

When I was teenager back there, around 13-17, my anger management is so so so damn bad. I used to yell at people who mess with me, fight them, give some kiss form my fiest at them, hoooo ganas gila kot.. YES, my teenager year are so full of emotions. small things I take it as big things. That's my problem.

But.. but..

Alhamdulillah, I manage my anger management when I was expose in animal world. Dealing with animals slowly change me to be someone that can control my anger, control my emotions, control everythings.

Well, my mom once told me that she was really damn worried at me. I used to fight with my little sister when we was little. I always pick a fight with her. When my sister cry and told my mom, and surely I got punishment, then, well, my anger level will be more increasing. ahah ! Mom always worried at us. When will I be a good sister to my younger sister.

Slowly, my mom said, I changed. I became more happy, always laugh, talkative, positive and now my problem is... I don't know how to be angry. Last sem, I was very angry with my group assignment, but I don't know how to let the anger go, I was just crying. Then I call my mom ask her how to let my anger go. Guess what... My mom bebel panjang, marah sebab dia cakap time kena marah betul, xreti marah lak.. hahaha..

For me, Alhamdulillah lah sekarang dah bleh kawal kemarahan, emotional.. Tapi kan sekarang ni, disebabkan I was always be a cheerful, happy smiley person, so bila kekdg tu duk diam xcakap dengan member, japg mulalah diorg akan takut, diorg cakap aku tgh marah.. padahal aku tengah in peace. ceh. Tu yang kekadang geram.. Ni semua sebab diorg xpenah tgk aku marah betul2.. haaaa klu aku marah betul2, komfirm korang takut nak tegur aku dah.. but don't worry.. its never happen. :)

Satu lagi, Alhamdulillah, sekarang ni aku cepat 0-0 dengan member.. klu mcm dlu, klu member cari pasal, pehh mmg aku malas nak tegur dah, kira mcm u r not my friend anymore.. tapi Alhamdulillah, now, kalau aku marah mcmna pun dengan orang tu, aku direct terus bgtaw ckp 'aku terasa dengan ko td'... then, blablabla, dah lepas semuanya, ok we are friend.. hal yang lepas terus aku malas nak piker, maafkan je.. InshaAllah hati kau tenang.. xde la, nak sakit hati bila Nampak orang tu..

Serius, cuba tanamkan dalam hati tu sifat maafkan kawan2, maafkan orang yang suka cari pasal dengan kita.. Betul tenang..  Senang ja nak maafkan orang. Xsusah pun. N always husnuzon. Trust me.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...